Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I am an Audio Engineer. Ever since I was young, I knew that I wanted to have a career in audio. Whether it was be a drummer for a band, set up live shows, run shows or just anything that was related to being around live music and bands. When I was six years old, I got my first drum kit. That is really what got it started for me. A few years after that I got my first electric guitar. Ever since then, all I’ve wanted to do is to play and be around music. I’ve had a great experience at The Art Institute of Las Vegas. I’ve got to meet some really awesome people and get a lot of hands on experience with the audio equipment. The main goal for me is to eventually run live sound either at a venue or touring with a band and running their sound. The opportunities you have once you get into the field is endless and that’s what makes me hopeful for the future. One day you could be running sound for a concert and the next you’re working on sound for a film. There is always work to be done in this field, whether it’s for film, T.V., artists or bands and that is something that interests and excites me about heading into this career field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment